Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2014

A New City & A New Start For Us

On October 1, 2014, I decided it was time for a new start. My husband & I had been dealing with a lot of problems where we were living in Arizona, so I felt a change of scenery & pace was in order. We had been preparing to move back to Clovis, New Mexico, where we lived when I initially started this blog, but for some reason I didn't feel that was where we needed to be just yet. So I drove...

1300+ miles later....I arrived at my sister's house in Missoula, Montana. This was the most difficult decision I'd ever made, but has turned out to be the best decision. After a month's separation, my husband flew to Montana to join me, and now nearly 2 months have gone by. Our marriage has been restored! We both still love each other tremendously & we are so glad we didn't give up on us!

What's more is that we have found a new church home that is amazing. One of the first things I did upon arriving to Missoula was Google 'Celebrate Recovery'. There was only one location that had it, and I began attending immediately. Since his arrival here, Mark & I began attending together. We then decided to try out Sunday services to see if the church itself was one we felt comfortable in. The spirit was so strong there that we decided to make it our church home. 

Mark has become an active part of the sound team and I begin officially singing with the praise & worship team today. I'm so excited! We have been greatly blessed already by this amazing church, and we invite you to come join us at the Christian Assembly Foursquare Church, 1001 Cleveland Street, Missoula, MT 59802. You'll find us actively serving there several days a week!


1 comments:

  1. Amy,
    I'm so glad to read this and hear it from your heart!

    ReplyDelete

 

Be a part of the Passionately Alive Community!

Join our community on Facebook!