Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Where I Opened My Bible To Today....1 Corinthians Chapter One

For time's sake (I don't have a lot of time to post this, as I'm at the library) I'm going to post 3 videos that I found on YouTube that teaches this chapter. It may take a while to listen to, but if you have time, I'd ask that you do. I will type out what I truly want to later, as it really DISECTS the chapter to help put things into perspective, including using scriptures from various translations.


THIS SECOND VIDEO IS THE SUBJECT OF MY BLOG POST TODAY.....

What is the point of denominations????
I was raised a "Latter-Day Saint" AKA "Mormon", and I have grown up through my life's experiences to prefer to worship as a Non-Denominational Christian, with a HEART for REVIVAL! I was not raised to be celebratory in my worship, but (shhh!) REVERENT. Today, I am learning to experience JOY in my worship.

I've learned to put my entire HEART into my worship, because I BELIEVE EVERY BIT OF IT!

I always find it amazing how I can find biblical references that AGREE with my personal convictions. I don't understand why EVERYONE who knows and LOVES Christ cannot just forget about the differences of each denominations' doctrines, and FOCUS on what we all AGREE on.....that by JESUS CHRIST we are saved. That HE is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.

We believe in God the Father,
We believe in JESUS CHRIST,
We believe in the Holy Spirit, and he's given us new life!

We believe in crucifixion,
We believe that He conquered death,
We believe in the resurrection, and HE'S COMING BACK AGAIN!

We should all focus on sharing the good news of Jesus Christ with everyone we can. Don't focus on what church is right. FOCUS ON HIS WORD (The Bible) and take the message of our salvation through JESUS CHRIST to all the world!

Because we are in the LAST DAYS, and we need to bring a revival of faith to all that we can, so we can all CELEBRATE together when He comes again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Be a part of the Passionately Alive Community!

Join our community on Facebook!