Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Lord, I love the way you hold me!!!

Psalm 73:23 (AMP)
Nevertheless I am continually with You; You do hold my right hand.
 
Hello friends! I know it's been a few days since I last posted, but life has been happening so fast around me! My wonderful husband and I have been rolling with the punches that this crazy world has been dealing us, and I haven't been around the computer much in several days.
 
So today I wanted to give praise to the Lord first and foremost...that by praising Him through the storms of my life, He gives me added strength to face every day, push through the pain I live with daily and get through every day productively. He gives me the ability to enjoy the blessing of His Word..."But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired. Isaiah 40:31AMP".
 
I rejoice in every day, and I dance around when I hear this song! Remember friends....Jesus rejoices with us when we continually praise him through EACH DAY of our lives, no matter what trials may come our way. I pray daily for all my dear family and friends, that you may all be blessed with all that the Lord has planned for your life! (Jeremiah 29:11)
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Be a part of the Passionately Alive Community!

Join our community on Facebook!